You Can Depend on Our MonaLisa Touch Doctors for Improved Vaginal Health
Menopause is a word all women dread at some level. While aging is often a wonderful time with the addition of grandchildren, more traveling and retirement, it is also time for the unwanted vaginal atrophy symptoms associated with declining hormone levels. The MonaLisa Touch doctors at Mona Lisa Partners are available to assist women living in the Plano, Frisco and Dallas, Texas communities who are at the beginning, middle or end of the menopause path with their overall vaginal health. The MonaLisa Touch™ vaginal revitalization system is designed to reduce or eliminate discomfort caused by vaginal atrophy.
What to Know About Vaginal Health and MonaLisa Touch™
Women experiencing numerous body changes associated with menopause often report vaginal burning and itching, vaginal dryness, discomfort during and after sexual intercourse and pain when urinating. These symptoms are all caused by the declining level of estrogen in the body. As estrogen levels dwindle down, the vagina loses moisture, elasticity and thickness, placing the sensitive tissues at risk of irritation and injury.
MonaLisa Touch is an in-office, non-surgical treatment option designed to return vaginal health and eliminate painful vaginal atrophy symptoms. The procedure is performed by a MonaLisa Touch doctor using a laser system. Through the use of a vaginal probe, controlled CO2 energy is delivered to the vaginal tissue to revitalize the vaginal tissue cells and increase collagen production.
MonaLisa Touch doctors highly recommend this technology since it can be performed in-office with no downtime and minimal side effects, all with a long-lasting result.
Meet Our MonaLisa Touch Doctors
- Tara Dullye- Dr. Dullye is a board certified OBGYN with a focus on providing the highest level of personalized care to women of all ages to help ensure their vaginal health.
- Dennis Eisenberg- Dr. Eisenberg is a board certified OBGYN dedicated to providing women with the highest quality of care while staying on the forefront of gynecologic care.
- Brian Feagins- Dr. Feagins is a board certified urologist offering the highest level of personalized care to his patients.
- Berry Fleming- Dr. Fleming is a board certified OBGYN that understands the importance of listening to his patients in order to provide the best care.
- David Fong- Dr. Fong is a board certified OBGYN on the leading edge of obstetric and gynecologic care, and is dedicated to guiding patients through every step of their health journey.
- Eric Jacoby- Dr. Jacoby is a board certified OBGYN who truly understands the importance and challenges for couples in achieving and maintaining effective communication and satisfying intimacy.
- Meredith Lightfoot- Dr. Lightfoot is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology with an emphasis on staying at the leading edge of medical technology and treatments.
- Mitch Moskowitz- Dr. Moskowitz is a board certified urologist who has received numerous honors and awards, and has written many publications regarding urological health.
- Nabeel Syed- Dr. Syed is a board certified urologist who has won numerous awards and competitions, including Best Urology Intern Award in 1994.
- Judy Follo- Judy is a Nurse Practitioner (NP) who is dedicated to assisting the physicians at Mona Lisa Partners by performing many of the MonaLisa Touch treatments.
The Mona Lisa Partners team is composed of leading OBGYNs, urologists and a Nurse Practitioner, all dedicated to their patient’s health and staying on the forefront of medical technology. Women can rest assured they are in good hands at all times when undergoing treatment.
The MonaLisa Touch doctors at Mona Lisa Partners are available to answer any questions a woman in the Plano, Frisco and Dallas, Texas area may have about the MonaLisa Touch™ system. Contact our team today to learn more about how you can regain your vaginal health.